The following information about claiming on the guarantee refers ONLY to products that have been purchased directly from this website. If you purchased products from another retailer, you MUST contact this retailer directly.
If you wish to make a claim on the guarantee, a receipt, email order confirmation or any other proof of purchase will be required.
1. You are able to cancel or exchange any order placed on our website which has not yet been dispatched from our warehouse. There will be no charge.
2. To cancel or change an order which has not been dispatched from our warehouse, please send an email to us(email@example.com). Please have your order number to hand.
3. We are not under the obligation to accept unwanted goods simply because they can be found cheaper elsewhere.
1. All products must be returned to us unused and in fully resaleable condition. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession.
2. You may cancel the order contract with us at any time within 2 working days, and receive a full refund. If you choose to return the items to us, this must be done immediately after the time that you inform us that you wish to cancel the contract.
3. We recommend that items are returned via an insured parcel service, and that you retain proof of postage as we cannot credit items that we do not receive.
4. If you need to return an item to us because we have sent an incorrect item, please contact us. We will make suitable arrangements to collect and exchange the product for the correct one, with no costs to be paid by you.
5. Please include with your return - your dispatch print note, or your customer details so we are able to ascertain where the return has come from. Please also include a brief note with regards to the action you would like us to take (e.g. return as unwanted so full refund, exchange to be made etc.)